dFtp Change Log
- Move files or
directories from FTP server using drag and drop.
- GPF when dragging
- Drag images
displaying properly in both left and right panes.
- Problem adding
"*.htm" to the Ascii File Type when there is a
"*.html" Ascii File type already in the list
- Open remote FTP
files on double clicks.
- Drag and Drop tracks the items being dragged.
- Added hilight to drag target.
- Dragging files or folders to different drives without holding the control
key will be automatically changed to copy instead of a move.
- Added the "SendTo" menu item. The
"SendTo" menu items are limited applications only for now, and will
only work for local drives.
- Added the appropiate icons for the file items.
- Current will now stay the same after dragging.
- Cut and Paste.
- Automatic scroll up or down when dragging item near the top or bottom.
- Refresh the display items correctly after Copy, Cut, Move, and Delete
- Added FTP32BAT scheduling the FTP menu item and popup menu.
- Added automatic connection option during startup in
the Server Properties' General page.
- Fixed the save "set ascii file type .."
- Display the correct properties for FTP server on the
- Fixed the files and folders properties to
be consistent with the Windows Explorer for local and mapped drives.
- Scroll up or down the drag object is at top or
- Expand the tree view when the drag object is on a folder for
more than 2 seconds.
- Fixed the automatic expanding the tree
problem (in a loop of expanding) when the cursor is place on an item for more
than 2 seconds.
- Fixed the SendTo problem.
- Fixed the OK button that was not enable after selecting
a source file.
- Added Refresh in the View menu.
- Correctly display the folder button with (+) after copy,
paste, or drag.
- Fixed the reconnect problem. That is, dFtp will try to
reconnect to the ftp server if it has been timed out by ftp server.
- Added "Run Script Background" option.
- Added drag and drop to Windows
Explorer, Desktop and other applications that support OLE.
- Added stay alive option.
- Added get HTTP file option.
- Fixed context help problems.
- Refresh icon after rename.
- There are other minor fixes.
- Added the Unix Chmod function to FTP Menu. Unix Chmod will
only work on Unix FTP server.
- Added the delete key option for deleting files and
- Added option for specifying local data port and Ftp Server
- Added tools for doing Quick Ping, Resolve IP, and get
local IP address.
- Fixed a bug in Winftp32.dll, sending extra CRLF per
- Added an option to set registration
©2000 H & S Technology, Inc.